My Favourite Teacher
My favourite teacher is Mrs. Sharma. She teaches us English. She is very kind, patient and understanding. She explains every topic in a very simple way so that everyone can understand it easily.
Mrs. Sharma is not only a good teacher but also a good person. She always encourages us to do our best. Whenever we make a mistake, she helps us and motivates us to improve. She never gets angry with anyone and always treats all students equally.
She makes her classes very interesting. She uses stories, examples and activities to make learning fun. Because of her, I have started to enjoy English and I look forward to her classes every day.
Mrs. Sharma also cares about our problems. If we are worried about something, she listens to us patiently and gives us good advice. She is like a friend, a guide and an inspiration to all of us.
I feel very lucky to have a teacher like her. She has taught me not only English but also good values in life. I will always be thankful to her for guiding me and helping me become a better person.
My Favourite Place
My favourite place is the mountains. I love mountains because they are beautiful, peaceful and calm. They are far away from the noise and pollution of the city.
I love to go to the mountains during the summer vacations. The cool breeze, fresh air and greenery make me feel happy and relaxed. The view of the sunrise and sunset from the mountains is just amazing. It fills my heart with joy.
There are many things I enjoy doing in the mountains. I like to take long walks, click photographs and sit quietly while listening to the birds. Sometimes, I also read my favourite books there.
Mountains teach me many things. They teach me to be strong and patient. They remind me that no matter how high the climb is, we can reach the top with effort and determination.
In short, the mountains are my favourite place because they give me peace, happiness and a break from my busy life. Whenever I go there, I feel close to nature and myself.
A Rainy Day
Rainy days are very special. When dark clouds cover the sky and cool winds start to blow, I know that rain is going to come. The first drops of rain bring a fresh smell to the air and everything looks clean and beautiful.
I love watching the rain from my window. The raindrops falling on the trees, roads and rooftops create a lovely sound. Sometimes, I enjoy going outside with my umbrella and getting wet in the rain. It feels so refreshing and cool.
On a rainy day, the best part for me is staying at home. I like to sit with a cup of hot tea and eat snacks like pakoras or biscuits while watching the rain. I also enjoy reading books or listening to soft music. It makes me feel happy and relaxed.
Rainy days are also good for nature. The plants and trees get water, the weather becomes pleasant and the environment feels fresh. Farmers are happy because rain is very important for their crops.
Rainy days teach us to enjoy the little things in life. They bring happiness, peace and a break from our busy routine. I always look forward to rainy days because they make me feel calm and joyful.
My Favourite Hobby
Everyone has a hobby that they enjoy doing in their free time. My favourite hobby is reading books. I love reading because it takes me to a different world full of knowledge, imagination and new ideas.
When I read a book, I forget all my worries and feel relaxed. It helps me learn many new things and improves my thinking. I enjoy reading story books, self-help books and books about real life experiences. Every book teaches me something valuable.
I make it a habit to read every day, even if it is just for a little while. Reading in the morning with a cup of tea or at night before sleep makes me feel peaceful and happy. It is my favourite way to spend time.
Reading also improves my language and helps me express my thoughts better. It keeps me away from negative thoughts and inspires me to become a better person.
I believe reading is a beautiful hobby that stays with me forever. It not only entertains me but also helps me grow in life. I will always love reading and make it a part of my daily life.
Essential English Essays and Interview Topics for Students and Job Seekers
Paragraph Writting: Environmental pollution
Paragraph: Food Adulteration
0 Comments